Media Manager Reports are a set of standardized reports that can be delivered to Organization level Admin users that have Insights enabled on their account. Reports are delivered on the second day of each month and include data from the previous month. They are available at the Organization level of Premium, or Enterprise accounts.
1. On the Organization level in the top right-hand corner, select the Reports button.
2. You will be redirected to a new page that outlines each of the Reports that are available to you. Select View Reports to see a list of all reports available for download.
3. A new page will appear that lists your previous reports and has a download button. Selecting the Download button will generate a .csv of the report.
- User Engagement with Assets: Tracks user engagement with assets, including views, downloads, and shares, which is helpful when auditing and predicting trends.
- This query is similar to the Events Feed for Insights but is only scoped to asset events. It will show every single asset event from all resources under an organization and ti will also show the user who made the asset event.
- Columns in the report include: pulls source_type, source_name, source_url, section_name, asset_name, filename(s), email, country, city, created_at, views, downloads, and shares
- Asset Performance by Library: This allows admins to see top-performing assets and what type of events your users are creating on assets. This report provides a good indication of the health of assets and what assets are active.
- This query will pull every asset within an organization that has an event created on it within the time period that the query is pulled. For each asset pulled in the query will show event counts per asset (views downloads, shares, total_events) from all resource levels including Library, Collections, and Sharelinks. Finally, the query will show what section the asset lives in and what collections the asset is associated with.
- Columns in the report include: Library_name, asset_name, section_name, collection_name(s), views, downloads, shares, and total_events.
- User Activity by Organization: A report that shows the most and least active users.
- This query will pull every user who has made an asset event on an organization's resources which include Libraries, Collections, and Sharelinks. It will pull a row for anonymous users with aggregated asset event totals.
- Columns in the report include: email, first_name, last_name, permission_level, views, downloads, shares, and total.
- Library and Collection Activity: Allows you to see top-performing Library and Collections based on all asset activity within those resources.
- This query pulls every Library and Collection inside an Organization and displays how many asset events took place on each Library and Collection. Library rows will have null collection names and will only display asset event counts whenever a user has made an event at the Library level.
- Columns in the report include: Library_name, collection_name, views, downloads, shares, and total_events.
- Share Link Activity: Allows you to see your most and least active share links.
- This query pulls every Sharelink where an asset event was made by a user and diplays total asset event counts for each Sharelink. It also pulls the Sharelink URL, what resource the Sharelink was from and the URL to the resource the Sharelink was made from.
- Columns in this report include: Sharelink_name, Sharelink_url, resource_sharelink_made_from_type, resource_sharelink_made_from_name, resource_sharelink_made_from_url, views, downloads, and total
- User Last Active Date: Shows when a user was last active in your Library. Can be used to reallocate your Organization's seats.
- This query pulls last_active_at timestamps for users and includes their first name, last name and email. Do note that last active at does not mean last login time. Instead last active at will pull the last time a user made an event on the organization.
- Columns in this report include: first_name, last_name, email, and last_active_at.
- Popular Search Terms: Shows what your users are searching for across your Organization.
- This query shows all search terms made on all resource levels of an organization. The number of results counts how many times a search was executed in the application, it does not count how many results populate for that search.
- Columns in this report include: Search_term, and Search_count.
- Unique Page Views: View unique and non-unique resource page views. This report could be used in tandem with the Total Asset Events per Library and Collections report to see if users are visiting resources but are not making any asset events on those resources, which could indicate there's confusion about where certain digital assets live.
- This query pulls resource names and how many unique and non-unique (total) page views there were for the designated time period.
- Columns in this report include: Library_name, collection_name page_views, and unique_page_views.
- CDN Link Activity: Allows you to view CDN link activity by both hits and bandwidth usage.
- This query shows the asset name and attachment name that the CDN link points to and where the CDN link is being used. For each CDN location, this report will show the number of hits and bandwidth that CDN location is using.
- Columns in this report include: asset_name, attachment_name, cdn_location, cdn_page, cdn_link, number_hits, and bandwidth_gb.