How to Adjust the Privacy Settings For Your Organization
Privacy can be customized for each Library and each Collection as well.
1. You can view your privacy settings as an Admin by going to the "Privacy" button in the Admin controls.
2. There are 4 options available in the Privacy Settings:
- Allow Public to Request Access - people could enter their email to request access and Admins would then have the ability to approve or deny their request
- Whitelist Domains - auto-approve requests from whitelisted domains
- Enable Stealth Mode - removes the Library from appearing in web searches
- Enable Simple Password - Universal password that can be used for all users to enter the platform