How to Integrate with Sketch
With the new Sketch integration, creatives can save time by accessing and inserting files from Media Manager without ever leaving the Sketch application. The plugin will display a user’s assets and allow them to add directly to a Sketch artboard.
How to Install the Sketch Integration Plugin:
- Download the most recent version of the plugin here.
- Unzip the brandfolder.sketchplugin.zip file.
- Double click brandfolder.sketchplugin.
You will be installing the plugin from our trusted partner, Brandfolder.
How to use the Sketch plugin:
- Open a Sketch project.
- Open the Brandfolder Plugin.
- Click Plugins > Brandfolder > Open Brandfolder.
- Enter your Media Manager API key.
- Click on a Library (Brandfolder) to view its assets.
- Select Place on an asset to place it into your current Sketch art board.
- If an asset has multiple attachments, click on the Attachments button to view them all.
- Select Place on the attachment you wish to use.
Not all editions of Media Manager will have access to the Sketch integration. Contact your account manager if you want access.