When creating templates within Canva, users have the option to leverage the app to easily place brand-specific assets that live in Media Manager within their Canva creations.
Adding Media Manager Assets to Canva Templates
- Enable the Brandfolder integration within Canva.
- Once the app has been enabled, within your template select More on the bottom right-hand corner of the panel, search for the Brandfolder app, and select.
3. You will then be prompted to Connect to your Media Manager account. Input your user-specific API
key found under My Profile > Integrations.
4. Once the connection is successful, you will see a navigation panel that lists the libraries you
currently have access to. Select the library you would like to use for file placement.
5. After navigating into the selected library you can now search for assets within your
library and user the drag and drop function to place the file into the template. The asset can
then be scaled or repositioned to your liking.