The Web to Print feature allows you to send an email directly to a printer with a link to the file for the printer to access.
Setting up web to print
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the feature on your account.
2. Specify which Printing Companies the users will have the option to send files to. Include:
- Printing Company name
- Any email addresses the request should be sent to
3. Specify what form fields the user must fill out. Some examples are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Additional Notes
4. Once these settings and printers have been selected, please send them to email@example.com to complete the configuration.