Owners, Admins, Collaborators and Guest users can crop assets
Setting a Custom Preset
Cropping an Asset
1. Navigate to the asset you are looking to crop. Click into the asset and select Export Options in the Options dropdown.
2. From here, you will be able to select which type of cropping best fits your needs.
- Freeform - This option allows the user to change the dimensions as they see fit. This will not allow for stretching of the file.
- Social Media - These are preset options available that are the recommended dimensions for posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Custom - This is where users will be able to find the custom, preset dimensions created by the admin for them to use.