Users of Hootsuite can efficiently search for and select attachments from Media Manager to embed images, videos, and other media stored in the DAM into Hootsuite-published social posts.
Setting up the integration
- Visit the Hootsuite app space and download the Brandfolder app.
- Create a new post and select Brandfolder (or the Media Manager Library) from the dropdown.
- Once you select, input your Media Manager API key.
- Select, Submit.
- In the folders area, you can choose the desired Library to select an asset.
6. Once you select a Library, you can scroll through the assets or utilize the search function to input queries to find the asset you want. You can find more information on search queries in the Searching in Media Manager article.
7. Select the asset you want to use by clicking on it. It will then appear in the media area.
8. The final step is to select your post to location, add text if necessary and choose Schedule for later or Post now.
- You can’t update assets utilized in Hootsuite through CDN links. Hootsuite transforms the CDN link into a static link once it is in a post.