Brandfolder’s integration for Salesforce Marketing Cloud allows you to quickly find and easily use assets from Media Manager to build impactful, on-brand, and always up-to-date marketing content in Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Content Builder.
Setting up the integration
Please reach out to your designated Media Manager representative or Media Manager support at
Navigating the integration
1. On your Salesforce landing page, navigate to the Content Builder.
2. Once in the content builder, you can edit previously created content or create new content.
3. In this example, we will create a new email template by navigating to the Create button in the top right-hand corner. Select the email template > from the existing template.
4. Once within the template, select a Media Manager custom block by selecting the library under the Custom section.
Navigating the integration
- If this is your first time using the plugin, input your API key to access your assets.
- Your Media Manager content will appear. The integration panel allows you to navigate your content just like you would within Media Manager by visiting the different levels of the Media Manager hierarchy (Organizations, libraries, and Collections).
3. Once you are at the Library or Collection level, you have a few options to narrow down your content.
- You can search assets by inputting search syntaxes into the search bar. Various search syntaxes are in the Searching in Media Manager Knowledge Base article.
- You can select the pin icon in the search bar to utilize pinned searches.
- You can filter by asset status, tags, file types, custom fields, orientation, SKU, and upload date by selecting the filter button below the search bar.
- You can search for labels by selecting the label button next to the Filter button.
- You can filter by section or collection by selecting the arrow accordion to the left of All Sections or Collections.
Utilizing Media Manager assets
1. Once you locate the assets you want to use, you must hover over the asset, select the kebab menu, and choose Place.
2. You will arrive at a new window where you can adjust the following:
- Image label (alt text)
- Image link
- Image width and height
- Crop Type
3. Once adjustments are final, select Preview. Your preview will show up in the center pane.
- You are able to drag and drop the asset wherever you would like within your project.
4. Once you have finished adjusting the asset, and viewed the preview, select Done Editing.
The integration utilizes Media Manager CDN. If your account does not include CDN, it will utilize thumbnail URLs. You must make updates to the image before sending it. If the asset is in an email, you must make updates before sending it.